Veggie Black Bean Burrito Bowls
PREP TIME TOTAL TIME 10 min SERVINGS 4
Unwrap your burrito and try these delicious and fast veggie black bean burrito bowls. In just 3-easy steps and 10 minutes of preparation time, you will have dinner on the table in no time.
- 4 cups cooked white rice
- 1 cup canned Joan of Arc® Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup fresh diced tomato, or 1/2 cup Ortega® salsa
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 lime, cut into four wedges
- 1Divide the rice evenly among four bowls. Top each one with 1/4 of the black beans.
- 2Cook the Green Giant® Basil Vegetable Medley, per package directions.
- 3Top each bowl with tomatoes or salsa, avocado and cheese. Serve each with a lime wedge. Enjoy immediately.
If desired, warmed refried beans can be used in place of black beans.Want to make them heartier? Top these bowls with a little sliced leftover chicken breast.