Veggie Taco Quinoa Bowl
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked quinoa
- 1 package (1 oz) Ortega® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 box (10 oz) Green Giant® Steamers Niblets® Corn & Butter Sauce
- 1 can (15 oz.) Joan of Arc® Black Beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 Make quinoa as directed on package, adding taco seasoning mix to water during the last 5 minutes of cooking time. Meanwhile, cook corn as directed on box.
- 2 Assemble bowls by layering equal amounts of quinoa, lettuce, black beans, corn, cheese, tomatoes and sour cream. Add additional toppings as desired, and serve immediately.
Additional topping ideas include avocado, sliced ripe olives, salsa, cilantro, sliced jalapeños, crushed tortilla chips. Substitute plain Greek yogurt as a healthier alternative for sour cream.