Veggie Tot & Cheeseburger Bake
PREP TIME 15 mins TOTAL TIME 45 mins SERVINGS 6
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup chopped dill pickle or dill pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1 (16-ounce) package Green Giant® Broccoli & Cheese Veggie Tots
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F. Brown ground beef and onion in large skillet and drain. Stir in ketchup, pickle and mustard and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes. Stir in 1 cup cheese and tomato.
- 2Turn mixture into 1-1/2 quart baking dish and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Evenly arrange Green Giant® Broccoli & Cheese Veggie Tots over mixture.
- 3Bake 20 minutes or until bubbling. Garnish, if desired, with shredded lettuce and chopped tomato.