Veggie Tot Hot Dish
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 3/4 cup chopped onions (1 1/2 medium)
- 1/2 cup chopped celery (1 medium stalk)
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup Green Giant® Steamers Cut Green Beans, thawed
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 16 oz. package Green Giant® Broccoli Veggie Tots
- 1 Heat oven to 375°F. In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook beef, onions and celery over medium heat, stirring frequently, until beef is thoroughly cooked; drain.
- 2 Stir in both soups, the green beans, garlic powder and pepper; spoon into ungreased 2-quart casserole. Top with veggie tots.
- 3 Bake uncovered 40 to 50 minutes or until mixture is bubbly and veggie tots are golden brown.
To make ahead, cover with foil and freeze. Bake (no need to thaw) covered at 375°F for 1 hour 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 minutes longer.