Very Veggie Tortellini
PREP TIME 2 min TOTAL TIME 15 min SERVINGS 4
Need to get dinner on the table in a hurry? Cheese tortellini combine with tomatoes and flavorful veggies in this super quick and easy recipe.
- 8 oz. cheese tortellini
- Green Giant® Steamers Market Blend
- 1 medium tomato, diced (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Romano cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 Bring a pot of water to a boil and cook the tortellini to package directions. Drain well.
- 2 While the tortellini is cooking, cook the Green Giant® Steamers Market Blend vegetables, per package directions.
- 3 In a large bowl, stir together the tortellini, veggies, tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper, as desired.
- 4 Serve immediately.
If desired, other grated hard cheeses such as parmesan or asiago can be substituted for the romano cheese. Chopped fresh basil can be added, if desired.