Warm Roasted Corn Salsa
PREP TIME 15 mins TOTAL TIME 23 mins SERVINGS 4
Sweet, smoky roasted corn is the star of this Warm Salsa. Cumin, lime and cilantro provide the perfect seasoning. This recipe is so versatile - the possibilities are endless. Serve it with chips for dipping, use it to top your tacos, spoon over grilled chicken, fish or pork, sprinkle on your salad or simply serve it as a side.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 (10-ounce) package Green Giant® Roasted Corn
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1eat vegetable oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add Green Giant® Roasted Corn, onion, and garlic and cook 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
- 2Stir in tomatoes, black beans and cumin and cook 1 minute. Stir in lime juice and cilantro.
- 3Serve with chips or use as a topping for chicken, fish or pork.