Z’paghetti and Meatballs
PREP TIME 5 minutes TOTAL TIME 17 minutes SERVINGS 2
Sundays just got a lot healthier with this veggie spin on the classic spaghetti and meatballs.
- 1 1/4 cups pasta sauce
- 6 ounces refrigerated prepared turkey meatballs (about 6 meatballs)
- 1 (12 oz.) package Green Giant Veggie Spirals™ Zucchini, cooked according to package directions, drained and kept warm
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (optional)
- 1 Add sauce and meatballs to medium nonstick saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until meatballs are heated through.
- 2 Serve over Green Giant Veggie Spirals™ Zucchini. Sprinkle with shredded mozzarella if desired.