PREP TIME 10 minutes TOTAL TIME 18 minutes SERVINGS 4
An antipasto without the pasta. Serve this lighter dish before your meal or as the main course!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (12 oz.) package Green Giant Veggie Spirals™ Zucchini, thawed and drained
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1 cup small mozzarella balls
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 Heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook 1 minute or until fragrant.
- 2 Stir Green Giant Veggie Spirals™ Zucchini and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until heated through.
- 3 Add balsamic vinegar, grape tomatoes and mozzarella and cook 1 minute. Stir in basil and season to taste with salt and pepper.