Green Giant Veggie Spirals™
Introducing NEW Green Giant Veggie Spirals™!
New Green Giant Veggie Spirals™ are a perfect swap-in for traditional pasta. Green Giant Veggie Spirals™ are gluten-free and come without sauce or seasoning, so you can prepare them just the way you like!
Made with 100% vegetables, new Green Giant Veggie Spirals™ have up to 90% fewer calories than pasta*, making them the perfect swap-in. They’re perfect to use as an entrée, side dish, or as an addition to your soup or salad.
How-to Cooking Videos
Beet Spirals & Feta Cheese Salad
Asian Carrot Spirals Stir Fry
Carrot Spirals & Grilled Chicken
Greek Zucchini Spirals
Cheesy Butternut Squash Spirals
Maple Butter Butternut Squash Spirals
A Taste of Italy
Warm Butternut Squash Spirals & Chicken Salad
Find them in the frozen aisle.
Cooking Tips & Recipes
Tips & Tricks
- Cook frozen Green Giant Veggie Spirals™ on the stove top or microwave directly in the packaging.
- Drain your Green Giant Veggie Spirals™ well in a colander to get rid of excess water … just like you would with regular pasta!
- Eating Green Giant Veggie Spirals™ is an easy way to get more veggies into your diet.
- Turn any recipe into a salad. Simply cook Green Giant Veggie Spirals™, then drain and refrigerate until well chilled.
- Microwave your Green Giant Veggie Spirals™ for efficiency; they go from freezer to table in just 6 minutes!
- After cooking, blot Green Giant Veggie Spirals™ Beets with a paper towel before adding to your recipe to minimize color transfer.
- All Green Giant Veggie Spirals™ are 100% gluten-free and made from 100% vegetables.
- Great served cold or hot!
- Cook Green Giant Veggie Spirals™ according to the packaging and drain separately before adding finished sauce. This will keep your sauce from running.
- Forget the dishes! Put your finished sauce directly in your Green Giant Veggie Spirals™ packaging after it has been microwaved and cooled.
Frequently Asked Questions
Most vegetables naturally have a high percentage of water — especially zucchini. Therefore, whether you sauté or microwave in the package, water will release from the vegetables during the cooking process. We recommend you drain the water in a strainer (just like pasta) and pat it dry with a paper towel. When sautéing, cook vegetables in pan until water is absorbed.
On the top, right-hand corner of the packaging, there is a yellow tab that says “Easy Open” or “Pull Tab.” Gently pull the tab back to open the package. Remember, package will be HOT.
Absolutely! Once the package is cooked and opened properly, it transforms into a tray for your convenience.
Butternut squash is naturally fragile once cooked. We recommend microwaving this variety and following the heating instructions on package. When mixing in ingredients, toss and mix VERY gently.
To minimize color transfer, blot Green Giant Veggie Spirals™ Beets with a paper towel before adding to your recipe.
*Green Giant Veggie Spirals™ varieties have 65 percent to 90 percent fewer calories per cup than the leading brand of cooked spaghetti.
SAVINGS FOR YOUR VEGGIE CRAVINGS
Get your coupon for $1 off NEW Green Giant Veggie Spirals™