Easy Shepherd’s Pie Mash
PREP TIME 12 mins TOTAL TIME 27 mins SERVINGS 4
Are you craving an easy 2-step meal with less than 30 minutes to prepare? Look no further. We have the perfect recipe that will have you going for seconds. Try this deconstructed shepherd's pie made with ground beef and Green Giants mixed vegetable and original olive oil and sea salt mashed cauliflower.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cups Green Giant® Steamers Mixed Vegetables, thawed
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (20-ounce) package Green Giant® Original with Olive Oil & Sea Salt Mashed Cauliflower, cooked according to package directions
- 1Brown ground beef in large skillet and drain. Add vegetables, broth and Worcestershire and simmer 10 minutes or until hot.
- 2erve beef mixture over hot Green Giant® Original with Olive Oil & Sea Salt Mashed Cauliflower.