Easy Shepherd’s Pie Mash
PREP TIME 12 mins TOTAL TIME 27 mins SERVINGS 4
This deconstructed Shepherd’s Pie tastes just as delicious as the real thing, but it’s ready to eat in less than 30 minutes. Serve the ground beef mixture over Mashed Cauliflower rather than baking it on top. Creamy cauliflower delivers on flavor with delivering all of the carbs.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cups Green Giant® Steamers Mixed Vegetables, thawed
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (20-ounce) package Green Giant® Original with Olive Oil & Sea Salt Mashed Cauliflower, cooked according to package directions
- 1Brown ground beef in large skillet and drain. Add vegetables, broth and Worcestershire and simmer 10 minutes or until hot.
- 2erve beef mixture over hot Green Giant® Original with Olive Oil & Sea Salt Mashed Cauliflower.