Cauliflower Veggie Tot Reuben Bake
PREP TIME 5 TOTAL TIME 30 SERVINGS 4
A huge Reuben sandwich bake that will have you and your family going back for seconds. Flavors of the sauerkraut, corned beef, cheese, and special sauce blend together in this tasty casserole. Replace the bread with Veggie Tots for a crispy element.
- 3/4 pound sliced corned beef
- 1/4 cup Thousand Island Dressing
- 1 16-ounce package sauerkraut, drained and squeezed dry
- 4 ounces sliced swiss cheese
- 1 Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2 Arrange corned beef in a shallow 8-inch square baking dish. Evenly top with dressing, sauerkraut, then cheese.
- 3 Evenly arrange Green Giant Cauliflower Veggie Tots over mixture.
- 4 Bake 25 minutes or until bubbling and Veggie Tots are golden. Serve with additional dressing if desired.