Pesto Z’paghetti with Chicken and Roasted Tomato
PREP TIME 10 minutes TOTAL TIME 26 minutes SERVINGS 4
A tasty meal your family will love without the guilt of carb-heavy pasta.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 (12 oz.) package Green Giant Veggie Spirals® Zucchini, cooked according to package directions and drained
- 3 tablespoons refrigerated prepared pesto
- 1 Heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and season with salt and pepper. Cook 6 minutes or until browned. Remove and set aside.
- 2 Add onion and cook 5 minutes or until softened. Add tomatoes and cook 4 minutes, stirring frequently or until tomatoes begin to burst and onions are tender.
- 3 Return chicken with any juices to skillet and stir in Green Giant Veggie Spirals® Zucchini and pesto.