Warm Butternut Squash Spirals and Chicken Salad
- 1 (12-ounce) package Green Giant Veggie Spirals™ Butternut Squash
- 8 ounces cooked diced grilled chicken breast, hot
- 1/2 cup honey dijon dressing
- 3 ounces fresh baby spinach or spring mix
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Optional: 2 Tablespoons of chopped pecans or sunflower seeds
- 1 Cook Green Giant Veggie Spirals™ Butternut Squash according to the package directions, drain and keep warm.
- 2 In a medium bowl, gently toss together the butternut spirals, grilled chicken breast, and dressing.
- 3 Pour over the baby spinach and serve warm.
For a cold salad – after heating the Green Giant Veggie Spirals™ Butternut Squash, drain and refrigerate until well chilled, about 1 hour until fully chilled. Make this salad into a wrap! Simply roll in a flour tortilla, and serve with a cup of hot soup.