Greek Zucchini Spirals
- 1 (12-ounce) package Green Giant Veggie Spirals® Zucchini
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 chopped fresh garlic cloves
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives, drained
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 Cook the Green Giant Veggie Spirals® Zucchini according to the package directions, drain well and keep warm.
- 2 Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add olive oil and garlic, cook until fragrant and soft, 1-2 minutes.
- 3 Add the tomatoes and olives, cook until the tomato skins just begin to wrinkle, 4-5 minutes.
- 4 Add the well-drained zucchini spirals and toss all the ingredients together until combined. Place on a serving dish and top with the crumbled feta cheese. Serve hot.
When cooking Green Giant Veggie Spirals® Zucchini, always drain well. Use paper towels to pat dry and soak excess water. To save on cost, buy feta cheese in a block versus pre-crumbled. Keep the feta in the refrigerator until you are just ready to crumble.