Shrimp & Broccoli Scampi over Zucchini Spirals
PREP TIME 15 minutes TOTAL TIME 30 minutes SERVINGS 3
Typically an indulgent meal, this version of shrimp scampi linguini will feel light and fresh with Green Giant Veggie Spirals™ Zucchini.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups Green Giant® Steamers Broccoli Cuts, thawed
- 1/2 cup white wine or vegetable broth
- 1 (12 oz.) package Green Giant Veggie Spirals™ Zucchini, cooked according to package directions and drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- 1 Heat butter in large skillet over medium-high heat until butter is melted. Toss shrimp with garlic and season with salt. Add shrimp to skillet and cook 2 minutes.
- 2 Add Green Giant® Steamers Broccoli Cuts and cook 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and broccoli is heated through, stirring occasionally.
- 3 Add wine and simmer 1 minute. Add Green Giant Veggie Spirals™ Zucchini and toss to coat. Sprinkle with parsley.